the Rift

The Grass is Greener

Sullivan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S U L L I V A N
Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate

The mare reminded him of something crafted from the coal and burnt trees. He watched her with wary eyes, approaching from the near flattened area of the forest however, all but one thing seemed amiss. The grey figure bore a creature, maybe not particularly bright but glittering as though it were made of sapphires of a million different shades. It did not seem to be a danger to him. The lizard-like being rested on the dark mare's back peacefully. To his knowledge, it did not show signs of aggressiveness but, then again he was not all to familiar with the habits of other creatures.

When the female spoke, her voice was soft but the stallion remained wary. The creatures were strange here, so why not the intelligent life? He tipped his head in a nod towards her. "Hello. Um I have two questions if that's alright. I was wondering, what is that on your back? And also... where am I?" He felt strangely silly asking them even if he may have legitimacy as a newcomer. Sullivan wanted to know if he had found the right place and whether or not this dry land was what the other horse had directed him to. The stallion glanced up at the yellowed and wilted trees, imagining the forest healthy, green and full of life. Perhaps one day.

Messages In This Thread
The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-16-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-20-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-24-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM