the Rift

The Grass is Greener

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
((Sorry for delay, been having a rough week for muse.))

A gentle chuckle met his comment of moody deities, harmonizing with his own laugh, and she gave him an open smile. "Many would agree with you, myself included. But we manage as we can." She shrugged slightly, with a little shake of her head. "I know of one or two." Was admitted after a moment, as she studied him in silence.

"My own herdland lays to the north, at the base of the mountains. We allow any to live there, who will live in tolerance and fairness with all others who dwell there. Westward is a forested land of unicorns, the Edge, which stands above seaside cliffs. South lies the deserts of the Throat, ruled by pegasi but welcome to others who would follow their way of life." It was a simple, abbreviated explanation, and her dark eyes watched for his every reaction to what she told him. "There are outcasts as well, living outside the herds. One band of which resides in the forests just south of here."

At last, she decided to pry. Only Zaffre had his name attached to himself at this point, and she knew that it was quite likely he'd choose to live amongst her herd or with one of her allies. "But what is your name, stranger?" Ears quirked forward to emphasize the gentle curiosity she let into her voice.

Messages In This Thread
The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-16-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-20-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-24-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM