the Rift

The Grass is Greener

Sullivan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S U L L I V A N
Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate

Manage with the madness of things greater than ourselves? This sounded familiar. Those memories had not yet faded into the back of his mind and, in fact they were still quite clear. Sullivan had seen all ages suffer under the relentless forces of nature. The stallion stood in the heat, recalling the times when his his homeland was equally as hot. As the mare made her list, he listened intently and used his best judgement as to what would be best suited for himself. The dapple buckskin liked the idea of a group that were tolerant. It was the exact kind of group that welcomed his herd and he nodded at its description. "I like the idea of your herd, I must say. If you and your herd mates would have me, I would be pleased to be among you." Maybe it was a little bit selfish but maybe it was not. He felt as though he needed to give back to herds like these for what they are and what they offer to the rest of the unwanted population.

Sullivan felt a pang of embarrassment at the female's request, even if were the social convention to get to know someone better before asking names. "My apologies, I am Sullivan. May I ask the same of you?" It was not such a big mistake and she had not seemed annoyed by his lack of manners. For him, it was something easily brushed off. The main focus of the male's mind was whether he would be allowed to call someplace his new home.

ooc: no worries. I failed in writing and timely-ness. Sorry! :(

Messages In This Thread
The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-16-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-20-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-24-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM