the Rift

TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR
The tension was palpable between the two and for a moment, I couldn’t help the smile that worked its way from my stomach and onto my lips. It was the sudden bubbling of laughter threatening to overwhelm me that turned my face from the pair. I didn’t understand why they had already gotten off to the wrong foot but I was more than willing to see it stopped, at least after I got over the humor of such a predicament. Baron certainly had an attitude when it came to other mares, or perhaps it was just that I’d never noticed it before. Whatever the case, I moved forward to try and establish a bit of authority over the situation. I didn’t need their squabbling in the midst of everything else going on in the Edge. Or maybe it wasn’t so much everything going on in the Edge as much as everything going on in my mind. Blame it on my hectic emotions, but I just couldn’t stand to sit idly by as Mikali and Baron tried to duke it out in the name of simple introduction.

Is this necessary?” I gave a pointed look to each girl, hoping to make my point before things got out of hand. I wasn’t sure what I would do if either smarted back, but unless they wanted to deal with the ramifications, I doubted I’d hear much protest.

Seeing that Baron was content in simply watching us squirm, I turned a questioning gaze to Mikali in hopes of finding out what exactly perturbed her. I didn’t want her to feel discouraged in her first few days in the Edge- how good would that look upon my just rising to the position of WeyrLeader? What on earth was I doing wrong here? “I do believe that I was much better a few moments ago.” A sly wink was given to the silvery mare before looking back to Baron who looked as if she’s once again settled. However, her confusion made me believe that I’d also misjudged her entirely… Fearful she was not. No, she was certainly quite the opposite.

I really wasn’t getting anywhere was I?

Mares, they had a way of twisting things so far out of proportion that I didn’t know how to cope. In the odd chance that I found myself one on one (which really hadn’t been all that odd as of late) they were often quite intellectual creatures, but of course, now I stood in the firing line of all things estrogen. And believe me, it was beyond my grasp.

I don’t suppose you two would care to accompany for a stroll?” This could go one of two ways: breakthrough or catastrophe. I could only pray for the latter.
it used to be the reason I breathed but now it's choking me up
die young and save yourself

background pattern by gripspix @ flickr.com
codes by whit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Red Baron - 03-25-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Mikali - 03-26-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Thor - 03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Red Baron - 04-04-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Mikali - 04-05-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: TOUCHING BASES { Thor/open - by Thor - 04-08-2013, 02:15 AM