the Rift

» punching in a dream [earth god, open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

The mare moves swiftly across the land, wings keeping her in the air as she floats above the ground as if in slow motion, tilting back and forth. Dusted gold hooves dance in the air as nearly silent wings pump powerfully, fingers of wind pushing against her. The slap of the wind makes her eyes fill with tears and a quiet laugh escapes the maw of Irrydae. She soars across her home, moving swiftly over the unfamiliar land. As she tilts towards the ground, she tilts her wings to slow herself, legs reaching out as she places herself back onto solid ground. She then takes her time to reach her destination. Irrydae walks slowly, letting everything around her, pull her in and envelop her. She does not realize she is already where she had desired. Irry had been distracted. She steps up to the pool, a calm washing over her as she tousles her sleek primary feathers and pulls her wings in, the gems twinkling in her bright eyes.

Irrydae takes a deep breath, lids closing over her eyes and pausing, staying closed for a few minutes before they open again. Her chest rises and falls evenly with her breath, her thoughts scattered and wild. This would be her first time requesting for the God of the Earth. For any God really. She was nervous, deep down, but did her best to hide it. She did not want to fail her herd- she was determined to make things easier for all she could. A smile dances across her lips before she steps to the edge of the pool, looking into the crystal clear waters. The midday heat of Tallsun radiated down upon her back and she had a slight urge to slip into her pool, but she knew better than to. "God of the Earth." She starts, head held high, proud, but respectful. "I wish to fulfill my duties as a Storyteller. May I be honored to be granted with knowledge of the future?" She asks, voice ringing clear and strong. She was hoping that she would be lucky enough to get an answer, he had bestowed her the position- correct? She waits for the Earth God. Her body is still as she waits. Hope and excitement rings through her, though she keeps a calm posture.

[ ooc ; I hope I did this right! :D ]
talk talk talk
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
» punching in a dream [earth god, open] - by Irrydae - 03-25-2013, 01:14 PM