the Rift

White bird [Open]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
||ADALAIDE||
shades of jaded shadows

Encased in darkness was I, walking through this beautiful deep forest I had stumbled upon. It appeared as though I had found a place to stay for the night. This oh-so beautiful night. My pupiless sky blue eyes scanned the trees for any sign of danger but I knew little of this world. I knew little of the fact that danger could come from above.

I catch a white streak out of the corner of my eye and my head darts towards it. It was unclear for it had just darted over a few trees but I was determined to find out what it may or may not be. I was innocent and curious. This was an extremely foolish idea, but I had realized my actions had grown a bit reckless lately. One could not simply live without some risk, I supposed.

My blue coating would occasionally catch a small sliver of moonlight whenever a tiny beam could somehow break through the small holes in the clouds and cover. I soon found myself running with a smile, following the bird. I wasn't quite sure what I was thinking.

I leaped over a fallen log and somehow managed to watch my footing all the same. It was a great feeling, to be running in the cool of the Orangemoon night. I felt like I was a foal again, running just to run. I felt like I was exploring again. On an adventure. And then I kicked myself in the butt for thinking that way again.

Following the direction of the bird, what appeared in my view made me slam to a halt. I dug my hooves into the earth and kicked up dirt and dust before stopping to admire it. It was a beautiful tree, encased in silver. My innocent, sky blue eyes gleamed in the night as I examined it. I also got a weird and strange feeling. It was hard to explain.

Messages In This Thread
White bird [Open] - by NPC - 03-25-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: White bird [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-15-2013, 07:41 PM