the Rift

[OPEN] það er eldur í blóði mínu

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The oddly colored stallion said his name was either Rocket or Ocket. Tilting her head to the side, the brutish mare questioned whether this was his name. It could be his accent, the mare's thoughts rang through her pristine white skull. "Mauja." The speckled King named himself. Staring at him, the mare watched his hooves as they moved close to the edge. Fear slowly began to tickle at the mare's gut as she stared at him. Mauja angled himself to face the stranger, bumping against the mare as he did so. Moving to the side, the mare allowed Mauja room. He spoke her name as well, and the mare nodded her head in greeting. Mauja moved himself a few steps forward as though afraid the blue roan would shove him into the hungry flames below.

The brutish mare felt saddened at the fact that her king did not trust her. Was it because she had left? Or maybe it was because she had changed. He... does not trust me? Gazing at him with dulled eyes, the mare threw her dark audits back. She gazed at the strangely marked stallion, Rocket. Mauja's voice sunk lower, and the mare glanced at him. Fixing her icy gaze upon his speckled body, she wondered why exactly his voice had deepened. Flicking her ears forward again, she listened to his question. Ophelia? Tilting her head to the side, the mare questioned herself. Ophelia... who could that be? Stretching her neck out just slightly, the mare tried to get a whiff of the other stallion. But, with the heat and with Mauja beside her, she was unable to. Frowning only slightly, the mare glanced at the burning pit behind her. She disliked the heat and the way it felt upon her white rear, to her, it was extremely uncomfortable. Passing her weight from one hoof to the other, the mare gazed at the stranger, not speaking a word. She would allow Mauja to do the talking. Besides, the mare had nothing to say to anyone. The mare constantly glanced back at the hungry flames, their long, flaming tongues lashing out. Their thin fingers stretching out, trying to reach the edge of the Heart. They were trying to escape, trying to get out of the pit they were currently in. Turning away from the bright flames, the mare flicked her leonine tail, allowing it to brush against the ground.

"speech"
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
það er eldur í blóði mínu - by Mauja - 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: það er eldur í blóði mínu - by Leyra - 03-25-2013, 06:50 PM