the Rift

do you remember when [romani & xanthos]

Jasiri Posts: 12
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable

Jasiri</style>
Foal
Everyone wants to be a princess. I just want loyalty.
</style>

Dear Ma, Da, Uncle and Aunt (or, to any of those unaware, Romani, Xanthos, Azel and Kasai)

I miss you like someone took a big chomp of my big red heart, and sometimes I think it's aching for you, my dear family. Never would I think that I would miss the stifling protection of Da- see my vocabulary? Stifling! I know me words, Ma! No more do you have to fuss so much over nuthin. I've been practicing, morn, night, and eve, just waiting for that peculiarness... erm... what was I going on about? I saw this butterfly, all pretty-winged and fluttery, and I lost track of my thought train. The big coal red train pretty much fell of the tracks! Scummer and plague, what in the big, wild world was I talkin' about? Talking, I mean. You like me to talk like a proper mare, huh. I dislike that. I want to git down and dirty with my slang. One day, all over Helovia common folk like me will talk my talk, and walk my walk, and the ladies and lords above me will sniff and snort. But I'll be the one plaguing them with unknown words!

So, for those of yew reading, I'll put down my fine vocabulary...

Scump = idiot or idiotic (because stupid scump sounds damn nice strung together!)
Bung = fodder ('cause I was eatin' some bung sounded pretty cool as well)
Gru = brown
Whelter = dirt
Grauff = ghost-like
Lawkcom = language of Jasiri!

That's all for now. It might be scump-sounding to you, but it sounds mighty nice to me, and nobody will change my mind. But that's enough of my lawkcom right now. I was missing you like hell took a big bite of my heart, like it was eating bung, and so I set out to find you two with longing in my long limbs (heehee, alliteration!) At this point of time, the gru was covered in deep green grass, and I moved stealthily, grauff-like, just like my dear daddy. It was bright, early morning, the sun nice and bright above, glistening on the greenness of greenery (heehee, more alliteration!) the sky covered in thick, poof-y clouds like whipped cream. I went a-trotting looking for you, all quiet, and I went calling for you without a worry, my loud voice just overriding the shrill of the birds.

"Ma, Da! Kasaiiii, Azellllll, where are you?

[Jasiri totally makes me laugh xD ]

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
do you remember when [romani & xanthos] - by Jasiri - 03-25-2013, 09:41 PM