Bricks Aren't Good Conversationalists, So Let's Make a Wall [Leliel, AW]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

My blueblack ears strained forward trying to hear anything about the damned whispering that seemed to echo and increase steadily until it seemed almost deafening only to become nearly silent again. I was about to give up and chalk it up to a trick that this forsaken place had played on me when I heard her voice again. She was Lakota and she wanted to know who I was. I wracked my brain, trying to figure out if I'd met a mare in Helovia named Lakota that could be recreated in this weird dream, but there was none that I could think of. So who was she? Just some mare that my subconscious had created? Whoever or whatever she was, I finally decided. Dream or not at least I would have some form of company in such a strange place.

"I am Leliel." I finally call back to her as my hooves begin to carry me in the direction her voice had come from. I wish beyond all wishes that this damned fog would dissipate so I can see where the hell I'm going. For all I know I could walk off the edge of a cliff and be impaled on jagged rocks before I can even spread my wings and whisk myself away to safety. I've always heard that if you die in a dream that you die in the real world. As many times as I've contemplated suicide lately I'm not too keen on kicking the bucket just yet.

"Keep talking." I finally call out to the mare that I assume is just as blinded and lost in the fog as I am. "I can find you easier if you do." Not that I'm trying to be a knight in shining armor, that's far from the case. "This is just one place I don't care for being alone in, I suppose."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bricks Aren't Good Conversationalists, So Let's Make a Wall [Leliel, AW] - by Leliel - 04-05-2013, 10:20 PM