the Rift

Orange County

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Please note: this judgement does not count as Admin Judgement.

Title: Orange County is referred to as the "O.C". As with my last stealth, if you look at the numerical values of "O" and "C" in the alphabet, you will get 15.3 - which is Demetrie's height.
This to me is invalid, simply because it was not presented as O.C, but as Orange County. Not everyone is going to assume that you mean to use the initials only, especially if you did not present it as the initials. As Blu stated, it is not fair to assume everyone is reading all your previous stealths, nor is it fair to simply state Orange County and assume everyone knows to extrapolate the initials and the alphabetic values of those initials without a further clue given to direct them towards that.

Danny or Stalin
Interpretation #1 - Danny and Stalin are both male names. As was referenced the last time someone tried to steal Demetrie, it is in fact a boy's name (This will come up as one of the first google results, if you search for Demetrie)
Interpretation #2 - "Danny" or Daniel Rand-K'ai is a comic book character known as the "Iron Fist" - Stalin, in being a dictator, was often referred to as having ruled with an "Iron fist". In Demetrie's profile, it states, Demetrie is an iron fist .
Interpretation #3 - Stalin is a russian name, as is Demetrie (Dmitri).
As others have stated, I too feel like this was pointing towards a male, though I did like the Russian name reference, which is probably your strongest clue yet.

Barbie and Finland
Interpretation #1 - Demetrie is a little girl (A yearling, who is almost 2). And what do little girl's play with, if we're led to believe gender roles? Barbies.
Interpretation #2 - The colour typically associate with Barbie is Pink. The colours in Finland's flag are blue and white. Demetrie is described as being White with Blue Markings (blaze and horns), with pink around her nose.
Again, as others have stated, this clue did not point directly to the colour of Finland's flag (even just stating the colour of Finland could have been enough for me), and the barbie reference was closer to a gender reference, but combined with the stealth as a whole, too much misdirection and vagueness.

Over I FAIL this stealth.

Messages In This Thread
Orange County - by Phaedra - 03-26-2013, 02:03 PM
RE: Orange County - by Psyche - 03-26-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Orange County - by Phaedra - 03-26-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Orange County - by Odd - 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Orange County - by Jasiri - 03-28-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Orange County - by Ink - 03-28-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Orange County - by Mirage - 03-28-2013, 08:01 PM