[FINISHED] Satan laughing spreads his WINGS [ANY PEGASUS]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning

The female's face turned once again, her pleasant smile widening into a horrified gape, the expression change sending a pleasurable vibe through the stallions warm body. The violence pulsed through his veins, sending an adrenaline shot straight to his brain. The stallion bore his pale teeth, saliva stretching to each razor sharp canine each male bore. Tears ran down Africa's dull colored cheeks, creating dark streams down her jowls; the sight was just all too funny for Crash to see.

This would be so easy, this dumb broad was basically so scared out of her mind that she didn't even know what to do. She spun, the tips of her soft wings gazing past his face. Reaching out with still bore teeth, he caught the end of one black feather and her motion helped him rip it out.. well, half of it anyway. The remains stayed securely on the female's body, half of the foul tasting flakes left in his wet mouth.

A large black and white splashed stallion -the trio standing generally the same height- moved in, taking the place the bitch had just stood. Damn it, now they're two different kinds I'm bringing back I guess. His over-confident conscience assured him. The fellow bi-colored male spoke with a cool attitude, referring to the little mare as "ma-lady." What, was this a soap opera now? Crash tried to ignore him, ripping his body toward the female once again.

The other male suggested that Crash should leave, only making him turn his attention back for a moment. He contemplated throwing back a hard kick toward the knight in shining armor, but why waste the energy?

Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power

Words: 275
Lyrics: "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Satan laughing spreads his WINGS [ANY PEGASUS] - by Crash Course - 03-30-2013, 03:05 AM