the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Irrydae's thoughts were sifting through her encounter with the Earth God. 'But be mindful child...for soon, not all will be as it appears...' She was left to interoperate this by herself. What were her thoughts? She whisks her tail against her sides, eyes glazed over in thought. The Gods- were they planning something? With the ruin of the veins, things seemed hectic enough already. Maybe it wasn't the Gods- maybe the Earth itself had something planned." So many possibilities. 'But be mindful child...for soon, not all will be as it appears...'

She is snapped out of thought by a long, birdsong cry. Her audits flick back, nares flaring as she turns, drawing her starry wings in. Ophelia was calling. Good, I have information for the herd anyways. The thought is lost as a foreign scent hits her, and she picks up the pace. No need for flying- they weren't that far away. Her slender legs push her forward, muscles coiling and bunching underneath her purple and deep brown coat. Dusted gold hooves strike the ground for mere seconds before they are in flight again. Trendils of hair are pushed back, whipping behind her and flowing out like a banner. She holds her long, thick tail high, and it floats behind her. As she nears, she slows to a trot, letting her wings fall by her sides. Irrydae tosses her head as she approaches, golden eyes sparkled brightly as she glanced at Ophelia, quickly flickering over to a very large, dark stallion. Irry stands a few feet away, on the Chieftess's right side. 'Foothills! The Grey! Take a look upon a face of the assassins, those who falsely trespass upon our territory as mercenaries and spies!' She starts. Irry glances at the stallion, a low temper starting to rise in her. Ophelia calls him Tonka and mentions others. She then speaks of how they must warn other herds- focusing The Edge- the one they wished to invade. 'Will any one join me?' Her voice rings clear as she stops speaking. "I'd like to accompany you to warn them, Ophelia." Irrydae offers, her face expressionless and body calm. "If that's okay with you." She adds, looking over to the pale mare.

Irrydae then turns to the group, wheels in her mind turning of how to announce her conversation with the Earth God. "I have met with The God of the Earth." She says simply, sharp, intelligent eyes scanning over everyone. "He has told me to trust my heart. I quote; "For the eyes can deceive."." Irrydae takes a breath, a short pause. "He has told me that things will not be as it has seemed to be before, or now. We need to be watchful. We need to be wise. We need to be careful. I think as of now, we should be careful with whom and what we trust- a great example of Tonka and his group. They Grey, I ask you all to be careful. I have been trying to interoperate Father Earth's words, so if you wish to ask me of more or have something to say yourself, speak now." Irrydae then closes her velvet maw, ears pricked forward and eyes alert. Her face is again wiped of emotions and her figure is relaxed and nonchalant.

The Storyteller has said her part.

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassin's Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Irrydae - 03-27-2013, 01:44 AM