the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The dark bay’s sliver flecked blue eyes were filled with anger as he walked behind the white mare with shame. How could this have happened to him? He knew that they would force him to give out information but he would never break. Even if they tortured him, he would never leak any useful information. He had given Ignita his trust and he would not let that trust be broken. It was rare for this steed to give out his trust, and once he did it was not too interfered with. He could not wait to break out of this place and dash back home. He would tell Ignita that he did not tell them anything. He would not tell them anything.

Her whinny made Tonka eye her with total disrespect. The handsome steed looked into the distance, waiting to see the horses that would soon come over to their Chieftess and him. Thinking that he was their prisoner made him smile internally. No one could ever take control of him. Not even Ignita. You made the wrong choice following Ignita, assassin, the white mare said. He narrowed his eyes at her. He was ready to just about kill her, but he held every nerve back to make him not lash out. Taking a big breath, he said, “You should choose your words wisely, unless if you want to see my horn in your heart.” He played his voice calm, but yet rude tones were hinted in every word he spoke. The brute sarcastically smiled.

As she spoke again to him, he whinnied with laughter. As the silver dragon landed on Ophelia’s back he spoke, “Just because my group will be known does not mean that they will know when or where we will be coming from. You are a fool. Everyone in your herd is a fool also. Taking me was stupid. Even a foal is smarter than you. I will not tell you anything.” The brute glared at her little companion that stared back at him. He just wanted to get back to the Frozen Arch. The place he called home.

As Ophelia began to talk once again, Tonka tuned off her voice, focusing only on the group that had come. The next to talk was a silver bay with tinges of deep purple. Her wings looked like a purple starry night with eyes like gold. As she began to talk, the dark bay brute rolled his deep blue eyes and glared at her. He let a displeased snort rise from his throat. He decided that it was not a good time for him to talk, for he had nothing to say to Ophelia, or the rest of her herd.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

ASSASSIN STRICKER

Tonka

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassin's Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Tonka - 03-27-2013, 07:18 PM