the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

"You should choose your words wisely, should you wish to see the light of day upon another horizon." Archibald's threat was low and serious, his voice cold as he approached from behind the prisoner like a mammoth wraith. His dark body passed the foolish stallion, tail flicking across his legs restlessly. In Archibald's presence it would be highly unwise to threaten Ophelia. The Dauntless remembered the look upon Ricochet's face as he was chased from the Foothills and all of Helovia, merely for threatening the pristine queen. Loretta, receiving images of the endeavor, snarled and turned her attention to Tonka, tail curling over her back as she displayed her dangerous teeth.

Black ears flicked while the General listened, taking in the information that Ophelia relayed. Turning his golden gaze to her he spoke fluidly. "Send me, Phi, to do as needed." Aware of his words, Archibald wondered where Ktulu was. He had not seen the crimson and ebony mare since intercepting Kimber recently. Turning his face away from Ophelia the Dauntless scanned the area, expectant to see the other Chieftess among them. Blinking, Archibald shifted his weight and turned to the new Storyteller, or what he guessed as from her warning, and the Dauntless sent and image of the great God to Loretta, who was still fixed on Tonka. Her attention turned, however, to the pegasus as well. "What else did the Earth God tell you?"

The Dauntless was intrigued at what the patron of the Foothills had told the mare, as well as the Assassins. As the General, it was Archibald's duty to decide with Ktulu if executioner actions were to be taken--and he wanted them to be taken. Loretta sent images of the Earth God back to Archibald, and then bloodied, wounded bodies. Pleased with her desires, Archibald calmed his mind to calm her's, as well. Casting her amber gaze back to Tonka, the bitch narrowed her eyes and released another low growl.

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassin's Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Archibald - 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM