the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu slipped from the trees with Soleil following closely behind her. The two had been discussing Soleil's desire to join with her daughters despite the fact that her mate had chosen to join with the World's Edge. It was a move that felt like it pierced Ktulu's heart, but it was one she would try to ignore. Perhaps one day she would confront her father and speak to him about abandoning the Foothills after the invasion. He had not even stayed around long enough to see if his daughters fared well or to even offer his congratulations on a successful invasion no matter how pathetic the herd was. Another of his actions that struck a sour chord with her.

Ophelia's call successfully ended their conversation and drew the two mares toward her. Upon their arrival, Ktulu noted the members who had gathered as she moved to stand by her sister's side, her mother lingering among the other members. An unknown stallion who stayed close to Ophelia spoke and it gave her knowledge enough to know what she wanted and needed to know about him. Her ears tilted back and she gritted her teeth as she narrowed her bloody gaze on him. "You already try my patience." She said cooly. "Speak one more word or threaten Ophelia in any way and I will enjoy ripping your breath from your lungs while you squirm and writhe like the worm you are."

Another fierce glare was thrown at Tonka before Ktulu gave Ophelia her undivided attention until Irrydae began to speak of the Earth God. Ktulu remained respectfully quiet then finally spoke once Irrydae had finished. "As always I will stand with you." Ktulu said to her sister. "Archibald and I can warn the Edge." She offered, unless, of course, Ophelia thought to send someone more suited to diplomacy than herself.

ooc://
Soleil and Tajheri are both lingering with the rest of the herd c:

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassin's Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Ktulu - 03-27-2013, 10:28 PM