the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

osiris</style>

Slipping from the shadows is a large, imposing figure of a wolf. Upon his shoulder sits a small black reptile with an oddly cheerful toothy grin, serrated teeth sharp yet welcoming to the crowd which surround the figure of pristine white and deep crimson - the Grey. With unwavering steps, the wolf walks toward the commotion, finding himself stepping to stand rather close in front of Tonka, the brute who he did not recognize. While he was quite certain that Ophelia could take care of herself, some protective instinct in the wolf made him stand in a position to which he could easily launch himself up with open jaws toward the jugular of the stallion and halt any assassination attempts of his leader.

Hopefully, his oddly formed and particularly massive figure with a stern expression would be enough to keep the prisoner on his guard. While he was technically part of the intelligence of the Grey, there was no shame in putting his force forward to debase any cowardly acts of violence by this Tonka. As Ophelia speaks, Osiris looks in her direction but gives the dragon (who at the time was stupidly waving toward the silver Tinek) to watch the stallion's movement carefully. Begrudgingly, Comadre sighs and sets his violet gaze onto the body while watching two screens in their inner mind together. One projected from feral golden eyes, one from bright, childlike purple eyes. Both of them, however, were just about the same scene from different angles.

With this, the entirety of the meeting is captured, as well as keeping a close eye on those not welcomed to the Foothills. When the rest of the group falls silent, Osiris takes his turn to speak upon the behalf of the group of chums calling themselves Assassins. "Let me know to what end I can be of assistance, Ophelia," he says calmly. "I will do as you ask."
""

we resign ourselves to existence in the dark. </style>
we must stay afraid.  </style>

image by caste @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Osiris - 04-06-2013, 02:34 PM