the Rift

Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
Blame my cloven hooves, if I sink what does it prove?
I'll always be your prey
</style>

Ophelia smiled as the many faces she knew by heart and a few she desired to know better made their way to her. The stallion, Tonka, became an afterthought among the beauty and completeness of family. She listened to Irryidae's words from the God of the Earth, wondering what exactly he meant. Soon, they would know, but until then, the Foothills would have to be careful. "Irrydae indeed brings interesting words from the God of the Earth. We need to know each other well, and we need to know ourselves. I can only assume that means that somehow, we will be challenged by this knowledge and our beliefs. Stay strong. Stay steadfast. Trust each other."

Tonka then threatened to run her through, and Ophelia frowned, flicking her ears back. "I doubt it," she replied with a grunt. She would not give him the satisfaction of fear. So many offered to join her on her journey, and she stepped forward, looking at Circe, the one member of her herd whom she knew very little. "Circe, would you join me on the visit to the Dragon's Throat?" she asked kindly.

"I need not tell you the rest of your tasks," Ophelia said with a proud smile. "You do so honorably." When Ktulu offered to go to the Edge with Archibald, she weighed the proposition carefully. Her sister had never been very good with diplomacy, and neither had Archibald, to be quite frank. "I believe I will go there with myself and a volunteer. I need to speak with them about their attempts to steal me prior to our invasion, if you recall. Ktulu and Archibald, you are needed here, to protect the borders. Would one of you guard Tonka in my absence?" she asked, needing to not have his cumbersome carcass on her mind.

CREDITS: Boom Boom

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassins Fall, One by One [Tonka|Foothills herd meeting] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 01:19 PM