the Rift

Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open}
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

{pre Phi finding out she is pregnant}

Ophelia swiftly made her way to the altercation, the sounds of voices bouncing off the mountains. She shifted on her cloven toes, pushing her slender, pale figure up the crest of a hill and to the origin of the words of anger. The white mare was not surprised to see Archibald or Osiris there, staring into the scarred face of none other than Ricochet. A bay stood there as well, one she did not directly recognize. He stood next to Archibald however, so she assumed the General had recruited him into their ranks.

Indeed Osiris was right to calm the hostilities, but Ophelia could easily understand the anger. Ricochet had attacked her once, what seemed like ages ago. She stared into the dunskin's teal eyes, a frown forming on her lips. Why was he back here? Surely he did not think Jackal was still kind. Did he truly mean to wrest the Foothills from the long lost King of Thieves? The pale mare came to stand between the wolf and the Dauntless, brows furrowed over her intense, dual colored eyes.

"Richocet," she murmured after Osiris asked if he was back for another game of cat and mouse. Her voice was soft and gentle, like chimes - a stark contrast to the other tones promising death and destruction or another embarrassing boot out of the herdlands. "Surely you know that your bitter heart does not belong here. We welcome all kinds, not just yours of equine blood," she explained, disappointed in his choices. Just like her, he was young. How did he end up so blind?

Tinek, angry from the last time Ricochet had tried to injure his bond made, hissed from the back of his throat, opening his toothy maw. Cool, white frost poured from his haws like a cloud, threatening. He landed on Ophelia's crest, staring down at the shorter stallion with intense, bloody eyes. "Bad. Hurt Phi. Tinek rumbled shortly in her head, still not incredibly good at her language.

Bad. Bad not good.

"You find yourself in the same predicament as before and with the same individuals, Ricochet. Archibald, Osiris and I will not hesitate to do the same as we did when you threatened me. You may state your purpose and we may speak civilly, or I will invite you to leave" Ophelia uttered a pleasant metaphor to the fact that she was not afraid to kick him out again.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Ophelia - 04-18-2013, 12:49 AM