the Rift

[OPEN] bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open

Therror Posts: 4
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 hh :: 9 y.o. (Ages in Orangemoon)
Ina
The Plague. There were probably souls all over Helovia that would looove to hear about the Plague. How many unicorns would back away from the Basin? How many would look at the Basin-unicorns with disgust in their eyes?
Oh, it would be fun to tell everyone. Those stupid horses and their meeting... They hadn't seen me though, which was even more stupid. If it really had been a secret club-meeting, they would've checked for un-welcomed unis.
I could always join someone else. Or be alone. Rather alone. I looked around, observing the Steppe. I had walked through here with Elizabeth - that dark annoying rude mare - on my way to the herd. It was kinda cold, but since it was Tallsun - who cared? It was hot enough for you not to freeze your coat off.
I wasn't exactly invisible out here. My purple tail and striped mane were probably screaming out to whole Helovia that I was here, and my markings didn't help very much. But who would've followed me anyways?

A sigh left my dual colored lips and I smiled slightly. Who would I tell first? The equines? The pegasi? The non-racist unicorns?
It was a tough decision, but from what I've heard within the Basin-territory the equines were the closest. By the Threshold, right?
I snort and started to walk again. From above was the moon, letting it's light cover my path. It was a peaceful night, no birds singing and no wildlife running around.
Perfectly still.

Word count: 251
OOC: :P

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

DEATH YOU WILL MEET SOON
WHEN UPON THE SKY IS THE MOON

Messages In This Thread
bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Therror - 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Elizabeth - 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM