the Rift

[OPEN] bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I was starving. How long had it been since I had a descent sized piece of meat? Or, a descent tasting piece of meat. Sure, I had rabbits, and two cats that I had shared with Ayaka but only one deer had passed though Helovia that I had seen and I had taken it down with ease but it was a while back. I needed something different, something fresh and different. How long had it been since the likes of a great beast had entered my jaws, a horse?

With the wolf inside taking over me I go hunting for an innocent little foal to cross my path that I could snap up in my jaws and drag the helpless foal down. I was almost dribbling at the thought of my meal to be whilst I prowled though the cold wasteland. The moon was high in the sky and if I was on a hill I would be a typical wolf and let a howl echo though the land under the light of the moon. I laughed at the thought. I had been known to do it before and I knew that others on the land stretching out below would had lifted there heads and pricked their ears in the direction of the noise. With a deep sigh I follow a scent I had caught and fixed my noise to the ground like a shutting dog, it was a distant smell but it was going to be a meal. I sped up into a trotting sort of pace. I wanted me meal now.

In the distance, after a lot of jogging, I could see the scene taking place in the distance. A spotted stallion who I recognized from the Plauge meeting and a highly decorated mare and then I spot the dark Elizabeth, throwing some harsh words at the purple one. I slowly watch the scene taking place...The mare had talked of exposing the plague and although I was only considered a 'ally' to them if there was a hunt for blood taking place I would be sure to be stuck in there, especially as I was starving right now. I watch the attack played out by Elizabeth and as soon as the mare was tackled to the ground I spring forward and land on her back, my teeth sinking into her and glee washing over me as the taste of blood fills my mouth.

This is the meal I had been waiting for.

[Permission to powerplay from ina]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Therror - 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Elizabeth - 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Lupus - 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM