the Rift

» tongue tied [loki]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Sleep comes, but only briefly, before she is awoken. 'Excuse me miss, are you tired? Perhaps next to a giant fire pit isn’t the best place to start napping, hm?' Her eyes do not snap open, but only slowly, annoyed by the disturbance. She turns her head to the black pegasus, eyes sleepy though still twinkling slightly. She tosses her forelock back, blinking long purple and white lashes as she tries to grasp the words he just said. How did she forget? She squints her eyes for a second before it floods back to her. "Yes, I can see how it's dangerous. You could have easily pushed me in. Not my smartest decision." Irrydae says quietly, ears flickering back and forth, listening to the crackle of the flames and basking in the radiated heat. She pulls her wings in, before pushing them out and watching the stardust glitter as it falls slowly around her legs. A small smile spreads across her face. "I'm just... overwhelmed. Exhausted, I guess." Technically, it wasn't just napping. It was night, and she wanted to rest, but she also wanted to talk to this new stranger- he perplexed her. She scanned his dark, muscled body quickly before her golden eyes looked back into his.

She didn't know what else to say, she was tongue tied, at a loss for words. She should probably introduce herself. She nods to herself, a small yawn escaping her. "I'm Irrydae, Storyteller of the Foothills." She says this proudly- she is proud. She loved her rank, it was perfect. She was still in disbelief that the God of the Earth had chosen her for the job, and she appreciated it. "What are you doing out so late, this night?" Irrydae returns her attention to the stag, giving him a small smile as she glittered just as the stars above.

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 03-28-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 04-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM