the Rift

» tongue tied [loki]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

She awakes, almost as if the life she is living now it a dream. She looks almost wearily, or annoyed rather, at me, trying to wake up from her short but heavy slumber. Her eyes slowly open, and they are beautiful, almost seeing to be made of starlight. I look at her now, her wings covered in the same essence, and I am almost taken back. Breathless. Her words make me breath, and it comes out as a large gasp, for a couldn't remember for a moment how to get oxygen back into my large lungs. Pushed her in? What a silly, yet dangerous thought. He pondered it for a moment, and he knew he wouldn't, or couldn't, take the life of a sleeping opponent. Perhaps that was just the warrior inside him, the one that his father had beat into him since he was five months old. He remembered now, long and boring codes of honor, and some stuck to him, deep in his mind, but he couldn't remember them. He looked at her now, still in thought. She was a mare after all, and he wouldn't dare injure the fragile being that was, in his mind, a mare. A soft chuckle squeezed itself from pursed lips, his green eyes lighting up at the opportunity to talk to her.

"Me? Push you in? I wouldn't dare even touch such a beautiful mare without her dearest permission. I am a stallion of chivalry, and that would be against my codes. And why is it you are exhausted? How did you even come to be here if you are so tired? A home should be where you are, not here in the middle of Helovia. Unless you have no home? If not, I can offer my company, to keep you safe throughout the night. Oh...the Foothills? I've never been there, how it is? Storyteller sounds something of importance, so you must be. Please, come talk to me over here, away from the burning and harsh fires that come out of our beloved earth. It looks beautiful, but it could kill you easily, without regret or emotion. I will answer your question when you are safe."

@[Irrydae]

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
» tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 03-28-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 04-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM