the Rift

Traveler Among Thistle [open]

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

Vy, who was in a light slumber, was startled at the mare next to her. She jerked next to her and quickly turned to face her. Her eyes wide in astonishment at the grey being next to her. She hadn't expected that someone would have actually found her out here. It was so secluded, after all.

She jumped to her feet as quickly as she could and cocked her head to the side as she looked at the mare in front of her. A large mare of a beautiful grey color with large wings. Not only was she large but she also seemed solid, strong. Her eyes were a beautiful creamy brown. The mare looked at Vy with the same expression in which she gazed back with.

Both were benign and it grew apparent with the passing time through their demeanor. Just standing there neither took an aggressive stance, rather they were curious of the other.

"Hello? I did no see you there, sorry." A small, nervous voice came out of the strong mare. She seemed to be timid, not something one would expect out of this horse.

Curious. One shouldn't judge a book by it's cover I suppose... Having conversations with herself was a normal occurence. She trailed off and sprung back to what the mare had said to her, needing to respond.

"Hello. It's quite alright," she nodded once and proceeded, " they call me Vy. What do they call you?"

Patiently awaiting the mare's response she stood a few paces in front of her, leaning forward in anticipation of the answer that was to come. What a perfect day for a meeting.

[sorry for the short reply! I wanted to build more but I couldn't since I needed her response, haha.]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Ayaka - 04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-01-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-11-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-27-2013, 01:30 AM