the Rift

Traveler Among Thistle [open]

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

"Just passing through I guess..." The words rolled off of Africa's lips as she stared after the Wolf. Just as quickly as the mood changed when the canine had appeared, it was restored. The grey mare moved from beside Vy to face her. Standing in front of her now, Vy looked deeply into her eyes. She did have beautiful eyes, a creamy beige color.

The wings on her back were folded underneath her and, although Vy hadn't experienced horses with wings before, she wasn't scared. An inquisitive one as Vy was, she loved anything different. The mare didn't seem so accepting of her horn. Her eyes were fixed on the center of her head. Glowing as it always was, the small horn was as plain as day on her face. The contrast between her coat and the horn brought it out even more, though it failed in comparison to the bright sun that shed light on everything around them.

"I met a horse with a horn only a few days back... He was most horrendous in character. I was startled when I first noticed... Well you know." Her gaze fell and shifted her weight. She almost seemed ashamed, though she need not be. Only a moment had passed before her head rose, "You said you were from a Basin?"

"Yes, I'm from the Aurora Basin. It's north of here. Far north." Vy's eyes were locked with Africa's. The sun was above them now, beaming down with great intensity. A light breeze whipped around them and the thistle swayed at their feet. Purple flowers moving to and fro everywhere, dancing.

A couple of birds flew above them, playfully circling around each other and chirping. The whole scene was calming. Time moved a bit slower here, urgency didn't exist. It was nice. Or, it was nice for now.

"."

Messages In This Thread
Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Ayaka - 04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-01-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-11-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-27-2013, 01:30 AM