the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

What was this? An uneasy feeling crept down the tingling spine of the grullo stallion. His vision was wearily blurry and he was wounded badly. He could still feel the wounds that had drawn fresh blood and now the itchiness of them healing, but why? He could not remember that much, but vaguely recognized the subtle little granules that his hooves sank into. His dark shadowing dripped with sweat as the golden rays of the sun touched the base of his pathetic excuse of a body. He was weak, ashamed, and destroyed. What had hit him? It was obvious he had been in a fight, but he had so many training spars that he could not remember what happened…

Water.

A grumpy moan strung his vocal chords as the dreadful sound surprised the brute suddenly. His throat was so dry he did not think that he would be able to make a sound let alone try to talk. Pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth, it felt as though sand paper had been rubbed between the two. Dry as the sun, dry as a desert’s summer. There was no fresh saliva to rejuvenate the dried spots. It kind of occurred to him that he needed something… He needed water. It was the only thing that crossed his mind right now. It was weird that his thoughts weren’t about Phaedra, Tio, Kri, or his herd. Nothing from the past few days occurred to his frantic mind. His thoughts seemed to be traveling a thousand miles per minute. Was it a lack of concentration? Or the fact that he was so run down. He shouldn’t be, he is a warrior, and warriors shouldn’t get run down. All he could do was plod slowly across the hot surface and hope that he wouldn’t pass out. The only thing that kept him going was the sound of his own breathing for he knew he was alive and he needed to strive for his herd.

[Sorry this is so bad and short lol]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Levi - 03-28-2013, 06:52 PM