the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Blurriness corrupted his pupils as it was getting worse and worse. The slightest step was like a whole earthquake was shaking the earth beneath his hooves. His head pounded so hard that he could feel the steady heart beat every time. Moaning, he was about to lose it, everything he just needed rest. He knew that he was not going to be able to find water, so his next defense he knew he would need to rest, but he knew if he did he might lose consistence and that would not be a good thing. The sun was not helping either as it seemed to be burning him alive and cooking his gently healed wounds. Limping and battered the brute knew that he needed help anyone… He needed someone now than he had ever needed before. They would have to be his tourniquet at least for now. He was so weak and drowsy that he had never felt like this in his life, it was quite unbearable.

The sudden sound of a familiar tone caught his attention, but it quickly was fading away as he could not turn his head to see who it was. The comforting scent shot up into his nostrils as he felt a comforting touch on top of his sweating neck. He knew who it was by her scent, and he immidiatly felt relieved. His emotions were getting mixed in with his weariness. He all of a sudden just wanted to collapse right there with Aryel. He did not care if he even died there because he knew that he was home and he was in the care of his dearest friend, Aryel. He felt the feeling that tears were swelling in his eyes, but he was so dehydrated that nothing was coming out. “A-aryel.” He stuttered almost collapsing. He wanted to tell her everything, he wanted to tell her that he didn’t remember a thing at the moment, but she seemed to be understanding. Pressing his muzzle into hers he closed his eyes as she nuzzled into his broad shoulder. It sent a slight tingle down his spine when he suddenly realized something… it was then that knew he loved her. The brute loved her for many reasons, but mainly she was there for him and he did not know how he could ever repay her. He loved her as a friend, a sister, his comfort, but could it be more?

“I-I don’t knoo.” He slowly said as his head continuously kept dropping. His tongue was so dry that he could not pronounce his words of speak, he was going to need water before he would be able to talk to her.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Levi - 03-28-2013, 08:01 PM