the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"I don't want to brag or anything..." Levi looked at her with a sarcastic grin as he raised his eye brows. “Well you are and its getting really annoying... Just kidding! You’re not bragging, it’s exciting! Trust me I would let you know if you were and you’re not. I am really happy for you and It’s really fascinating.” A laugh escaped his muzzle trying hard not to laugh. Teasing Aryel was so much fun even though she knew how to bite back. That was the fun thing about Aryel was that he could tease her, but she could also tease him and they never got upset at each other. It was all for fun and they both knew that they would never hurt each other’s feeling intentionally. It was all for fun.

“Well I doubt it because he’s too pathetic and he’s waiting for me. He wouldn’t just die without a fight any kind of fight. He thinks he had defeated me, but really I just lost control of my magic.” Looking towards the ground Levi let out a loud snort. Hearing his name brought a disgusting taste to his mouth and dishonor. Aryel seemed to be a bit surprised to what Levi had said about taking care of herself. She seemed to be offended even though Levi did not mean it in that kind of way. Listening to her he kind of felt guilty in a sense. It wasn’t that he knew that she couldn’t fend for herself because he did it was that… Aryel was his best friend and if anything were to happen to her he wouldn’t know what to do. He just got upset because he saw the way Tio looked at her and he didn’t want her to get hurt or anything. She really meant something to Levi and not just anyone means something to him. Only special horses who have earned his full trust and have wanted to become some kind of friend to him, but it wasn’t just that. She would be there for him and more because she was a true friend, a herd mate, a family member, his comfort.

Taking a deep sigh his silver orbs looked into her black ones. “Aryel… please don’t get take it the wrong way. I know that you can take care of yourself, trust me, I am well aware of that. That’s not my point. It’s just,” Levi looked away from her for a moment. He almost couldn’t spit out what he was about to say. He never really told anyone what he was about to say, so it was kind of a big deal to him. “You are my truest and best friend. You know more about me than probably anyone else does. You are always there for me so if you were to get hurt or something… I don’t know what I would do. I can’t even bare the thought. You are the one soul I can trust fully, you honestly have my full trust in you and well you are my family so I feel that I should do anything to protect you because I will always be there for you no matter what.” Looking back into her eyes Levi gave a kind smile. He meant every word he had said whether Aryel believed him or not.

WHAT?! Levi could almost barley breathe. Lana and Athena had been taken hostage. Even though Levi had never met Athena before he knew that she was still a sister, but Lana. How could he let that happen? How? Stomping his foot he gave a loud grunt. His ears were pinned back angrily, but his eyes were filled with worry. “Aryel I can’t believe this… how could this have happened? I-I am a horrible watcher! I let her get out of sight and I should have protected her… And I didn’t” Looking down a tears started to swell in his eyes. Could his day get any worse? He looked away from Aryel because he couldn’t take it. “At least you tried… Thank you.” Suddenly Levi felt little liquid drops falling on his grullo coat. Not even looking up he smelled a weird metallic smell. It was almost as though red bullets were coming down quicker than he could have imagined. Listening to her he quickly glanced at her with a look of concern. She mentioned that this wasn’t rain and she surely was right. This was not rain.

“Aryel… what is this? I think its blood!” Following her, Levi draped his massive wings over Aryel’s head and body as well as Java. Levi hadn’t realized that Java had gone back with Aryel until he saw him clinging to her. “This isn’t normal Aryel, we should alert Kri soon.” Going under the Joshua tree, he blocked Aryel of the blooded rain and he wondered what the hell was going on.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 03:42 PM