the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The blood is in-discriminatory, shedding its red upon all those below. But upon Aryel's flesh, it does something different. First it thickens, congealing as if exposed to venom- then the thickened blood turns to something more solid and concrete. Horrific moments pass, and the blood upon her body turns to strong, leather armor. The hides mold perfectly to the sergeants' svelte figure until she is covered completely in the hide.

In the blood rain, haunting, dying bodies begin to appear around the pair. Their eye sockets empty and bleeding, their coats torn and tattered, together they cry- a chorus of the dead and dying creatures that have fallen. "We have died for your protection," cried over and over in countless different voices, is all that can be made out in the din. The stench of the blood seems to grow stronger; each drop feels hotter and fresher as the spectres of falling prey do their final dance before Aryel and Levi.

And then, just as suddenly as it started, the images fade and the rain of blood lessens to nothing. Each drop of blood turns quickly to water of the utmost purity, casting a beautiful, sparkling image of fresh dew across the Dragon's Throat and blessing the foliage with nourishment. Faint rainbows, reflected off of small pools, form about the pair, and the leather armor about Aryel's form shines in the wet. There is a soft whisper, almost inaudible, and the image of a young fawn in the haze.

"Do not forget us."

As if it were never anything more than a desert mirage, the ghost of the fawn fades into the wind.

[[Congratulations! Aryel is now in possession of leather armor. Please let an admin know its description in the updates board.]]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Random Event - 04-09-2013, 12:17 PM