Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Chernobyl

My heart is aching and I’m down on the bend
My will is weak and I’m falling again
I get back up and try to make things right
If you just stay here tonight

Her cool gaze was telling enough in spite of the way she leaned back onto her haunches as if she were ready to doze off at any second. The white filly obviously had no idea what an introduction was supposed to sound like. However, Chernobyl wasn’t one to reprimand ignorant children and so she simply smiled at the youth while adding quietly, “Chernobyl.” She didn’t say much else in response and instead settled in to gaze at the girl expectantly. Whatever she had come looking for, the Valkyrie had no intentions of providing; did she require supervision to wander the Basin or was she just too stupid to understand that it was best to let bygones be bygones.

When the other didn’t leave, Chernobyl thought it best to turn heels and walk away herself, hoping to lose her pest along the way. After all, what good would it do her to request the company of a little shadow that certainly had no intentions of becoming friends with anyone other than herself… and maybe Psyche.

Though, thinking of the DarkEmpress made Chernobyl rethink her choice to leave the nameless child behind. She paused, gritting her teeth as she turned back to plaster a reluctant smile to her charred lips. Her voice had been trained carefully as she called out once more into the darkness. “Come along no-name, I suppose I could use a bit of company these days.” Waiting momentarily for the other to come alongside her, she dipped her slender face to the stone floor to catch a low hanging limb from their path. When she released it, she resurfaced with a small leaf in tow. Somehow her plan would come together and all she needed was for this little twit to fall for it.
image credits
table by whit

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Snö - 04-02-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 04-07-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Valka - 04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Snö - 04-13-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Valka - 04-15-2013, 02:00 AM