the Rift

soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting

Jack Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dead men don't tell tales
Captain’s Log: Entry 5

Travelled to the Blue, shortly after, there was a meeting. All the pirates gathered, and it was an interesting group, that’s for sure. Jack out.

I travelled through the puke green forest with the Captain Corsair and the Lady Cosette. My thoughts of them being a couple were confirmed; I could tell there were definitely close by the way they ran together. Funny, how I stumbled in this land to find the only two love-struck dolphins in the whole sea about recruiting. I shake my head, still trailing behind them, but I know they don’t notice, since they are to entwine in each other. We go through forest for some while, then the trees started to disappear, almost like magic. He could smell the salt in the air, and all he wanted to do was run faster.

He did, and ran past them. He ran as fast as his lithe flaxen body could. His bandana was flying, not yet falling off his head, but almost. His earrings jingled like they always did when he was moving quickly. His blonde hair trailed behind him, long and flowing. Water splashed everywhere when he reached the shoreline, struggling to get himself in. He jumped from the sand, and pretty much fell in, but he didn’t mind. Salt water grazed his open mouth, and it was like nothing he could ever forget. He made sure his head didn’t dive under, but the rest of his body was submerged, and he whinnied in joy. For the rest of the day, he frocked in the sun on the sandy beach, taking a nap a one point after all his adventuring and exploring of his new home.

Voices awoke him, and he looked around, seeing the group was spread out on the beach. He arose quickly, and made his way there. He heard the latter part of the conversation, but he stated his name, making sure Corsair could hear him when everyone was done speaking.

“Jack, here and present Captain. I must say, this is a name home ye have, and I am proud to make myself apart of it.”

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Corsair - 03-29-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Vicer - 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cosette - 03-30-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cormac - 03-31-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Naeatii - 03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Selene - 04-01-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Lythe - 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Jack - 04-02-2013, 11:28 PM