the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] ...What? [Time God/Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had a hard time believing the God of Time when he said that the child was fine. She narrowed her eyes ever so slightly, glaring at the snow when he told her again that he was the God of fucking Time. However, like he said, any of the other gods could interfere with the health, so the environment should be able to as well. Ophelia would have to be careful where she was used to tumbling head first into battle and bravely going wherever she wanted to. She was not used to having to actively think about caution, as her mind had never done so before. Ophelia was born without the traditional fight or flight instincts, the room for her memories having taken over that part of her brain.

The way he shifted in and out of this world played with her mind in an interesting way. She wanted to know what would happen if she followed him into the open ring that formed around his body. Would she reach another world? Would she be torn apart entirely? Would she see the entire universe only to die of lack of oxygen? What did the other worlds look like? Ophelia, ever curious, stared deeply into the transparent god until she managed to break her focus, coupled with the strength of his words.

When the god asked her "anything else?" as if she was wasting his time, Ophelia grit her teeth and shook her head. If she was truly listening to his voice, however, she would have been able to hear that the tone was not entirely unkind. Was he truly uncaring, or was he wearing an armored mask? She had a hard time discerning what lay beneath. After a few seconds, however, a thought popped into her mind, and she trotted after him a few steps, her cloven hooves crunching in the snow. Her breath plumed from her gray nostrils in a white cloud, and she leveled him a patient, weary look. "Will you give Murder his damned crows back?" she asked pointedly.

"Tinek saw them disappear into nothing with a blue-ish, purple ring around their figures. The God of the Earth had little other comments on the matter, but I am assuming that it was you." Patiently Ophelia waited until he answered her and would leave. She needed time now, to properly fall apart without his electric blue stare of judgement boring down on her.

"I have nothing else to say."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-07-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM