the Rift

[PRIVATE] I am everything

Madyrn Maskan Posts: 87
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 16
Whit

She was their drug, their heroine, their crack, their addiction. Only a single dose and they were snared, like mackerel in a fisherman's net, the more they moved, the more entangled they became. It was deadly, or so it felt, fatal if they escaped this snare, fatal if they remained. The sin was so close, and yet, they resisted it - they had to. A strange pulsing seemed to hum from the figure of their sister that they danced around, hooves pounding into the earth with a steady rhythm, and as one the brothers each looked up at her - and saw her for what felt like the first time.

If they had been caught by her before, now they were consumed by her. The magic seeped into their bones, rolled over them, through them, like violent waves against a rough cliff face. She was the ocean, and they were lava flowing from a coastal volcano, their molten, fiery ways were halted by her, as their orange gazes followed her in a hypnotic stupor. Everything she feels, she desires suddenly drives them now, and without thought propelling their actions, they are in motion again - this time far more violent with their actions, far more carnal, more primitive, more hungry for the end result.

Every so often the brothers would move and clash together, great titans throwing their weight around into each other, teeth ripping shreds off each other, drunk and crazy madmen on this night of indulgence and lust. Each time they fell together, something told them to stop and fall apart again, and to keep chase of their little moonbeam, lest she escape them for good. Tension builds across the brothers' loins, and they know not in which order a duty was served, but dutifully and beautifully, it was done - both were expended and neither felt the guilt, the immorality, the strangeness that should accompany such a tri-bred coupling.

And that was because it was right, it was meant to be this way - it never could have been any other way. Blood had not bound them to this girl they called their sister, until now - now, blood would truly bind them, and they would be a whole family, dancing their rhythm of stars and moonlight, suns and fires forever more beneath the celestial banquet of the heavens above.

Messages In This Thread
I am everything - by Rishima - 03-30-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: I am everything - by Madyrn Maskan - 04-09-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: I am everything - by Rishima - 04-23-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: I am everything - by Madyrn Maskan - 04-25-2013, 06:22 AM