the Rift

[OPEN] Restless [Midas, Open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

It isn't long into his silent, midnight aventure that Apollo realizes that he's no longer alone. At first, the cry of a voice resonating across the field threw him into a state of alarm, for the stallion had been rather lost in his musings and had been paying little attention to the surroundings embracing him. Looking left, then right, and upon spotting no one, Apollo's confusion lasted for maybe a few more moments before honeyed eyes spotted a welcome, familiar form approaching. It was Midas.

Despite the melancholy that had plagued him merely seconds before, a grateful, friendly smile crossed his maw. Midas... He was perhaps the truest of friends that Apollo had gained in Helovia since his arrival. Where the Grey was his family, and would always be that family, he knew that Midas wanted nothing from him other than returned friendship. It was simple, and wonderful, and right now, Apollo could think of no one better to save the monochromatic stallion from his own thoughts.

"We do, don't we?" Apollo chuckled to the heavens, watching as the golden-tinted Pegasus dropped from the sky and came to a rather elegant landing, wings tucking close to his friend's sides. Just how Pegasus managed to land and work their winged appendages was beyond Apollo, but then again... He was a unicorn. That knowledge wasn't for him to know. When Midas approached and outstretched his head towards the paint's, Apollo immediately reacted and stretched his own, willingly brushing his muzzle against the Pegasus' in welcome greeting. It was a simple, yet affectionate touch, and that simple action alone did wonders to help heal the Earth Medic's wounded spirit.

"I've been better, my dear friend," the Earth Medic said honestly, finding no reason to lie to his dearest of friends, "But it isn't anything out of the ordinary. How are you?" He asked, tilting his head slightly and sending the ice-blue horn that rested upon his head askew. "Have you and your family in the Throat been well since the day of the invasion?"

That had been another thing that Apollo found welcome in Midas; the Pegasus had fought alongside him during the invasion of the Foothills, watching his back as Apollo did the same. They were a formideable force, the stallion realized, and how well they had worked together caused a genuine smile to form.

"I was finding it hard to sleep, and so I decided to come up here for a walk to help clear my mind... I'm glad that you showed up; a moonlight stroll is always better with a friend."

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-04-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-16-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Random Event - 04-20-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-21-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Random Event - 04-22-2013, 12:30 PM