the Rift

[OPEN] WE WERE MADE OF LIGHTNING - -

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Apollo could practically feel the inner turmoil roll off of this newcomer in waves, and a frown pulled at the corners of his previously upturned lips. Was this stranger injured? Did he require assistance? Deciding to move closer to further look over the mahogany bay, the black and white stallion took a few more steps closer, his nostrils flaring as he intook the scent of the other male. There was no scent of blood lingering in the air, but Apollo was no fool; just because there weren't physical injuries didn't mean that there weren't mental ones. Unfortunately, as Earth Medic and beyond, Apollo's skills were only to mend wounds of the body, not of the mind. That didn't mean, however, that he wasn't willing to lend a tender ear... If, of course, this stallion was in need of someone to speak with.

Tilting his head to the side, Apollo was rewarded with the reassuring clicks and clanks of his beads as they bumped together, the soft, earthly chimes causing the Paint's smile to return. There would never be a time when he wouldn't enjoy the melodious tune of the ice-colored beads that were nestled safely in the tresses of his mane.

'You are correct, sir; I am lost. Where exactly am I?'

The statement and question both offered by the newcomer were innocent enough, and Apollo's smile grew in response. He understood well the feeling of not belonging, or not being sure where to next begin. After all, most of his youth had been filled with that very uncertainty. Where, indeed, could one go or advance in a family that was Hell-bent on destroying itself? Now, though... In the caring, protective arms of the Grey, Apollo had flourished to the individual that he knew he could be. Oh, if only Andreas could see him now...

Giving the stranger a respectful nod of his head, Apollo spoke up. "You are in the Foothills of Helovia," he began, honeyed orbs glancing to the thick greenery that was around them before continuing, "Which is home to the Grey. If you're looking for a place to stay for respite or to eventually call your own, I can offer you our home. In return, though, you have to promise to give yourself to no one but the Grey." Here, the somewhat rehearsed words paused and Apollo gave a brief shake of his head. A somewhat sheepish chuckle escaped the stallion's maw, warm, kind eyes locking once more on the bay stallion.

"Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself, sometimes I get carried away... Um, my name is Apollo." The overo unicorn dipped his jeweled crown a bit more in a form of a curt bow. "I'm the Earth Medic of the Foothills, and of the Grey. Are you well, or need any assitance, sir..." Here, the black and white boy trailed off, simply inquiring for this newcomers name.

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
WE WERE MADE OF LIGHTNING - - - by Sinding - 03-31-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: WE WERE MADE OF LIGHTNING - - - by Apollo - 04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: WE WERE MADE OF LIGHTNING - - - by Sinding - 04-05-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: WE WERE MADE OF LIGHTNING - - - by Apollo - 04-06-2013, 08:05 PM