the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The ebony god felt sourness. He did not think himself a god, and Mirage’s comments discouraged him. Was it his arrogance that showed he was God-like? He knew gods, as she did, and he did not think himself such as one, that was for sure. He huffed, flipping his hair as he walked down through the forest with the moon high. He had been up for the rest of the night, and it was early morning now, and after meeting the star maker, he had no intends of sleeping. He sighed, wishing he could find Angora. Where had the exotic mare gone so soon? He muttered something to himself about her running away, but he believed she wouldn’t.

He continued through the trees, moonlight giving away his position every now and then. He was unafraid on this dark night, nothing bringing him emotion. He wandered around for a while, stopping every now and then to take a breathe, but he kept moving shortly after. He wasn’t in the mood for thinking, but in the mood to talk it out. There was no one around, and he continued to move on, head down and tail lagging behind him.

He stopped, looking down below him. He was in a field, filled with short and long grasses. It was just beginning to be sunrise, and he stood underneath a rock, out of the early rays that the sun is giving out. He despised the sun suddenly, and looked around for a place to hide. He found a small rock where there was enough room for him to somewhat fit under, and his filled his black body with it, folding his wings so they would drape over him. He laid his head on the ground, grumpier than usual, and waited for the day to start.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One - by Loki - 03-31-2013, 04:20 AM