the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

And suddenly, he was not alone in his sadness. Of all the people to come to him in his time of need, it would be Lakota, the mare of violet eyes that had left him feeling detached friendship from the beginning. She was out wondering this morning, and it was something he wasn't expecting. And more surprisingly, she came and sat with him. He smiled weakly before speaking to her, staring at her with sad eyes.

"Oh, Lakota. How nice to see you, and even nicer for you to join me. I'm simply...well, enjoying the morning you could say. It's been a while hasn't it? How are you? I see you have a new friend, one that is very protective. That's good."

It was obvious that there was something wrong, and he tried to keep it out of his voice, but he couldn't. He wondered if she would be of any help to him, if she would listen. He didn't know, considering her personality, and she thought he might be boring her anyways.

"Hey...are you a good listener? I don't want to bore you with my emotions...but I have some problems, and I don't know who else to talk to. Do you mind?"

He looked at her hopefully, feeling helpless that he couldn't wrangle with his emotions alone. But he didn't know how to handle the situation, and what else was he supposed to do? He thought she would help, and besides, he really wanted to be her friend, and maybe this could be a way to get her to listen to him. He had never torn his heart up in front of anyone besides Angora, but maybe if he showed Lakota his true self, she wouldn't think he was all bad. Of course, he wouldn't let that slide anyways. He still had an image to keep, and local bad boy was one of them.

OCC: Sorry it's a little short, I didn't know what else to type :/

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One - by Loki - 03-31-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One - by Loki - 05-21-2013, 07:47 AM