the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki

Flutter eyes lead him to in the heat of the day to the meadow. He was flying, long golden wings keeping him up fifty feet above the ground, and he kept at this pace in the middle of this hot day. He kept going, until he couldn’t fly anymore. He let himself fall; getting the sudden urge to stop as he almost hit the ground. The ebony shook himself, feeling exhaustion hit him as he made his way rather lazily to the hard ground. He hit, folding his golden wings inside as he walked away.

Moving across the downy meadow, he yawned, and felt himself sweating like crazy. He knew he shouldn’t be out on such a day, but he didn’t much care. He hadn’t much cared for anything for the past couple of days, except for getting as far away from the Edge as possible. He was upset with himself and with everyone else, and there was no way in hell he would ever live there, that was for sure now, whether it was his own accord or his own blood brother’s.

Sleepiness was tying him down, and he decided he would sleep, since his nights had been quite fitful since the events had taken place. He was looking for Angora, though she has been nowhere to be found, and he wondered if he was simply just wandering in circles, or if he was even actually looking for her and was just tricking himself into thinking so. Still, he needed a well-deserved nap, and he would take it. It found a nice spot in the shade of a tree, and rested his overused muscles onto the soft green grass. His head rested on more green grass, and there were some purple flowers growing near by. He was a little bit hungry, and stretched his neck out, taking the purple flowers in a large bite, and sat chewing while he lay on his side. He ate some more, and after that, lay his head down and fell into a restful sleep.

"Talk talk talk."
Am I the monster parents tell their children about at night?
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Loki - 03-31-2013, 04:36 AM