the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

Rae</style>

but everything looks perfect from far away.</style>

Where has Ru gone?!

Instantly, I am annoyed (Well, not really. I like the idea of chasing Ru down. Although we have grown, I still think of it as my duty to keep an eye on her, so I am acting annoyed). Anyways, I have no idea where she's gone. I think I heard her mumble something this morning, but I really can't be sure - she knew I was getting ready, and it isn't as if I could leave home without getting ready first. I mean, what if I meet my Prince Charming? I can't look like I've simply rolled out of bed and out into the world. Well...actually that is how I want to look - like it's just so easy to be beautiful, the way mama is, but of course, it isn't easy for me. And so, I woke early, cleaned my teeth and hooves, made sure my mane and tail were free of locks, and then set to ensuring my coat was free of burrs and grass stains. I almost wish we still lived in the stupid Woods - I didn't have to worry about cleaning the grass off of my light coat constantly....alas....

I too easily slip from Stella's view (What is that bird even doing? She never manages to follow us), and begin to look for Ru. I head south-west, at an easy canter. I like the canter best - it lets me stretch my legs and makes my mane and tail flow really prettily behind me. Maybe one day I will have magic like mama, that makes it glitter and shine? I would like that. As I move across the grasses, I am at least glad that she had gone exploring on such a nice day. Orangemoon is coming soon, and will bring with it lots of rain (Or at least I'm told. We haven't ever lived through that season yet).

Soon enough, her twin came into view. She was standing rather awkwardly looking down at something...Is she talking to a rock? Rolling her silver-flecked eyes dramatically, for any who might be watching, Rae slowed down to a bouncy trot, holding her head high as she pranced forward. As she neared, she tossed her small snout, causing her forelock to fall down on side of her muzzle. "Oh my gods Ru. Are you really talking to a ro-" Her eyes widened in alarm as she found it was not a rock, but instead a stallion. A big one. One of those....hi-birds, or something. Lowering her voice, she scooted to Ru's side. "Is it dead?" She whispered conspiratorially to her sister, lowering her muzzle slightly to sniff at the large body in the grass.

<333

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Raeden - 05-21-2013, 09:39 AM