the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
The snoring "rock" looked up in a next moment, unaware that there were two little bundles in front of him. He was too deep asleep to hear them speak, and he didn't much care for noise when he was tired enough, and could sleep through almost everything. It was now that the turned his black body over, spreading himself out, his golden wings extending to lay flat on the ground. Though it wasn't a comfortable position, and as his body moved, his head moved out of the shadow that has brought him to such a deep sleep. Sun light penetrated his thin eyelids, and he was immediately awoken, though not in a very good mood. He opened his eyes to see a small unicorn peering at him, and he grumbled, moving his head towards her, brushing against her. His intend was not to scare her, but simply to let her know that he was a living being.

He turned away from them at first, moving himself to standing position. He towered above the small fillies, his shire and friesian blood giving him a height advantage over some other horses, though he wasn't the tallest of the bunch. He stretched, bones crackling a little from staying in place for too long, and he let out a groan. He then turned back to them. There was another unicorn, also a filly close by, and it was almost as if there were the same. They at least looked very similar, and it was almost alien to him how two horses could look so much alike. Suddenly, his quest snuck out of the back of his mind. Find and meet twins. Were these two perhaps twins?

He smiled at them. They couldn't be more than a few months old, and they were out wondering by themselves? How silly. "Hello little beauties. I'm afraid you caught me at nap time. My name is Loki. Who are you two? And why are you out here all alone?"

{You guys can say that they're twins now, sorry for the lateness}

"Talk talk talk."
Am I the monster parents tell their children about at night?
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Loki - 05-26-2013, 05:00 PM