the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Sometimes I really don't understand Ru - we're identical for gods sake, how could she be so different than me? Like right now for instance, introducing us as Rae and Ru? This stallion is going to think that we're naive children, but we aren't. We're part of the mercenaries by birth-right, and yet here she is saying that we're merely exploring as if we spend our days simply flailing around. Like we aren't important. Well, maybe Ru doesn't want to be seen as important, but I do.

For a moment I wonder how we grew so far apart...There was a time that we were inseparable, and I felt like I could do anything with Ru by my side. Only now...now it is the exception, rather than the norm, that we find ourselves together. Stella has had to divide her time between watching us, which has seemingly aged the young bird considerably. I always thought having a twin would be...different. Like we would know each others thoughts before we even thought them. But now, I look at her and she's like...well, I don't even know. She's just different. I miss our closeness, although I would never say it to her. She's grown...so arrogant, at least I think so. She acts like she's so much smarter than me now.

My mind drifts back to the stranger, as Ru glances at me sideways. Rolling my silver-flecked gaze, I turn boldly back to the stallion, my small muzzle tilted confidently upwards as I stare up at him. "Who says we're alone? We're part of the Grey" I boast, looking about as if members of our mercenary-family could be hiding anywhere, just in case he got any funny ideas about encountering two young unicorns alone.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Raeden - 06-24-2013, 03:52 PM