the Rift

[PRIVATE] Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Black mixes with white. Well at least, that’s what I wanted. My black body can’t seem to melt into the snow, and for some reason I’m a little bit more pessimistic than usual. I’m a bit sore from fighting with the Ice Princess, but otherwise I’m not too hurt. I travelled back to the herd, and the wind is blowing vicious as I walk, freezing my hot blood as my heart rate slows from the battle. I can feel my pain spike as my adrenaline dulls. My head hurts, and I feel a little lightheaded, but I know I just need some food.

I walk over to where the tastiest grass is, and see that there is already someone there. The brindled unicorn Crowley, who holds the position of the Aurora Basin weaver, is there with his new hellhound companion. Not to mention a friend in our secret racist group, the Plague. He must have proven himself well while I was gone, given the right that he can decide who to put in the Plague and I cannot. I huff mentally, getting angry at it all over again. Because I absence, I have to prove myself all over again? Well that’s just fine.

I bend myself over to eat, nabbing some grass before I look at him. His dog is trying to eat grass, and spits it out. I can’t help but stifle a laugh, and I finish what is in my mouth and talk. “It would seem your hellhound is trying to be like us. Funny, isn’t it? So tell me Crowley, how have you been? It seems you’ve been up to a lot since I’ve left, given your two new positions, hm?"

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Crowley - 03-31-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Crowley - 04-02-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-03-2013, 05:02 PM