the Rift

Mysterious beginnings (open)

Navitas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Navitas

The darkened forest fell quiet as the stallion approached Navitas, she turned her amber stare to appraise him, tensing as the wild tawny warrior came closer. She felt herself being attracted to the dun hued stallion; he gave off a heady scent of leaves, and masculinity. The stallion had long blackened scars on his face that made him look intimidating but it also made him more handsome and full of mystery. Navitas turned her bodice to face him directly, her ears flicking back slightly; she was not going to be overwhelmed by the aura that the stallion gave off. Navitas planted herself firmly where she stood, keeping her smoke washed crown high, the fae did not take to being dominanted well and would certainly put this male in his place if she had to.
Once she had affirmed her position, she started to study the stud in more detail. He was strongly built, with well-formed muscles that slid sensually underneath his dun pelt. His eyes were very striking teal hue, which she had not encountered on another equine. The dame could see that he was looking to claim her by the way he had approached her with such a strong stance, at least he is honest with his intentions.
The temptress, smirked at the stud in front of her, her flaxen banner flicking her sides, this might be her chance to finally join a herd, but this stallion would have to work for it. Listening to his charming baritone Navitas replied, “Pleasure to meet you Ricochet, though I am a little hesitant to give away my name so freely without purpose.” She paused for a moment, how much information should she give this tawny male?
“As for why I am here, I was just wandering through this area; the forest is so pretty when darkness descends.” Navitas replied vaguely, not wanting to give away all of her secrets at once.
“Why are you here at such a late hour? Shouldn’t you be tending to your mares?” Navitas cocked her crown in wonderment, was this her chance to leave her past behind and start anew with a herd? Or was Ricochet just another manipulating equine with ulterior motives, ready to take advantage of her unclaimed status.
Navitas then started to playfully circle Ricochet, looking at him from all sides, he had many battle scars that littered his body, she let her banner brush upon them ever so slightly as she circled. She wanted to know more about this intriguing stallion even if it got her into a bit of trouble.

words
word count: 426

Messages In This Thread
Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-01-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-03-2013, 06:46 PM