the Rift

Mysterious beginnings (open)

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

The stocky buckskin found himself enthralled by her mystique, swinging his head up to peer over his sooty withers to watch the mare as she circled him. His crisp ebony locks fell over his eyes, providing a well enough curtain for him to hide his lust behind. Her gentle caresses against his flanks made him shiver with need, but he knew that he had not come here for that. The smoky mare was proving to be a wonderful play toy, yes, but he had plenty of time to go searching for more suitable mares to fulfill his needs. She had the boldness that he was looking for in warriors, not in mates, but he might as well enjoy the fun.

In a low, husky voice, the stallion answered, "There is only one mare for me." Stamping one of his fore hooves in excitement at yet another one of her soft touches, the quarter horse wheeled around on his back legs to face her, playfully nipping at her wither, trying to coax her continue playing his game. "I journey here some nights to recruit members for my Empire; we strive to rid the world of all its monstrosities. Perhaps... you would consider joining?"

After his attempt to nuzzle her mane, Ricochet began to circle the mare himself, trying to add to the dark and seductive atmosphere that the pair had managed creating. This might not have been how he had planned to claim the smoke-dusted vixen, but he was certainly enjoying himself. Stallions might be cursed with a brain between their legs, but the buckskin knew when it was time to keep himself in check.

Let's just not get too carried away. I don't want to have to deal with a pregnant wench coming after me once she's been left alone in the night. Teal eyes flickered to the edge of the moonlit meadow to the dog sitting there, almost warning the mutt that he had better interfere before things got out of hand, or else he'd be dealing with the fae himself.

{OOC:: Crap post. I had no idea what to write in response to this. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?}
"Ricochet speaks"

HP: 49.5
We want you for the Equine Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-01-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-03-2013, 06:46 PM