the Rift

[OPEN] Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

::ooc- sorry for changing tables, and for the lateness, I simply couldn't resist the one ali made me <3

Who comes first on the scene is not entirely surprising, as it is Eytan's amber irises that meet hers. Patiently she waits, knowing that wherever the youth is, Ktulu is soon to follow. Aodaun desperately desires to run to Eytan and play, for he is still but a cub. Kota clamps down on that and reminds him that they are on business, that they cannot disappoint Ktulu or give her the wrong impression. Obediently he remains at her heels after correcting Demetrie's path, knowing not to go against her word. Hyper and innocent as he may be, the ferocity and discipline of his species lingered beneath the magic that bonded them. Slowly, Kota was training him, letting Aodaun grow with her into a mercenary she would be proud to call her other half. Demetrie stays by her side, wobbling in a daze. It would be easy enough to draw out her own poison with the gift the Earth had given her, but she didn't want to listen to her lip right then. Instead her violet irises landed upon the slowly approaching form of her Chieftess, the sway of her body and curve of her form familiar long before face and coloring were placed. Within moments, pale legs drew Ktulu across the satin greenery at their hooves, and they are face to face. Title falls from the lips of her Chieftess, and Lakota dipped her head slightly. "Ktulu." It is all that needs to be said, a greeting and a 'welcome home' in a code only they understand. Query falls easily from Ktulu's lips, but there is no need to respond verbally. There is a minute amount of doubt that lingers in the deep umber mare's carmine gaze. Choosing a different option, she merely twists a breed of a snort and a hum of confirmation through her maw. Ktulu shall understand.

Little brat piped up then, a single word with one syllable. Kota was not fond of harming foals, having always desired one secretly, but Demetrie was no foal in her eyes. When she had turned a full year, she had already participated in two invasions with four killings beneath her hooves. Croaking 'no' was clearly strained due to the drug coiling in her system, but Lakota's eyes narrowed and ears flicked back to half-mast in irritation at the smart-mouth little brat. Angry at her cheek, Lakota punished her swiftly with a nip to the small section where her left shoulder blade and neck connected. It was not hard enough to draw blood, merely a warning as any mother would do to their child if they misbehaved. Snorting she swung her crown back around to answer Ktulu, wondering how long it would take for Demetrie to annoy her enough to sedate her again. "Thank you, Ktulu. Until I decide it is time for her to be released, or should you order it of me, she shall accompany me on my rounds and aid me in my duties both as a medic and a poisoner. When I rest, Aodaun or another member will be watching over her, or she shall be put under for the night. Rest assured, should she get out of hand, she will be sedated. No true harm will come to her, no more than you have already seen, but she will learn respect." Lakota was not so low as to kill a yearling, or even permanently damage them, but she would not allow back-talk from the nasty little liar. Turning, she took in a slow deep breath and let it out in a measured tempo. As she did this, her healing magic reached out from the earth and into Demetrie from where her hooves connected. Seeking out her own poison, no matter the type, was easier than another's because it had a type of signature she could recognize. Drawing it out, the poison was drawn into the earth and the soil, purifying itself. Once plum eyes were unveiled once more, Demetrie only had a small trace of the sedation left in her system. It would be enough to keep her slightly sluggish as if constantly in need of a nap, but at least she wouldn't be standing mute beside them. Let her speak what she wished, Lakota would not hesitate to bite her once more for her cheek.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members] - by Lakota - 04-13-2013, 04:29 AM