Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Very little, if any, attention was paid to the yearling when she spoke her one worded answer. She should consider herself lucky, however, that Ktulu was not one who was able to read the thoughts of another, for if she knew what Demetrie thought of her sister she would likely run her through and leave her bleeding out on the grass. Lakota's quick punishment of the brat brought another smirk to the dark Chieftess' lips. Obviously she did not have to worry about the brat causing any trouble in their territory.

Dark head turned back in Lakota's direction and the Constrictor's ears tilted forward as she listened to her poisoner. If Lakota knew her as well as Ktulu thought she might then she would know that Ktulu naturally favored the option of putting the yearling under. "Putting her under sounds good." She agreed. "Though I doubt she'll be able to learn respect without force."

Ktulu's tail flicked against her side and she shifted her weight so one hind hoof rested on its tip. It was a stance she hardly ever took up in the presence of anyone else, but she was comfortable in Lakota's presence and trusted her explicitly. "She's your prisoner." The dark mare then said. "Use whatever force you deem necessary and make sure she does not cause us any unnecessary trouble. If she's still a part of the assassins, which I believe she is despite her denial, then they will eventually come for her." Her gaze then shifted to the yearling and became critical once again. "Don't believe anything she says. More than likely she'll try to craft lies to get you on her side." Lakota was no fool, Ktulu knew, but she still felt it wise to warn her poisoner.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members] - by Ktulu - 04-13-2013, 02:11 PM