the Rift

[OPEN] Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

Thin reedlike body swayed at her bite, and Aodaun was there with his body to keep her from falling completely. She was off in a world of her own, and yet the emotions that flickered behind her eyes let the dark mistress know that she could hear and understand just like she'd hoped. Youth doesn't capture her attention for long however, and soon the poisoner was glancing up through midnight lashes to catch Ktulu's gaze once more. Humming softly in her throat, knowing Ktulu would have no trouble with Demetrie, and with her suspicions over Ktulu's preference for nightly rituals confirmed Lakota was already starting to form her daily routine around the pest at her side. Briefly she wondered if they would be a strange mix between friends and enemies, had they met on different terms. It was a what-if scenario, however, and Kota didn't bother herself with the thoughts longer than a fleeting second. After all, said scenario could not happen at this time, and Lakota had no intentions of letting Demetrie run free until she was sure that the Assassins would no longer be a problem.

Small wisp of a smile drifts upon her lips, and she relaxes her face slightly to show the subtle warmth she usually kept beneath a sheet of ice. Ktulu was close to her, and the amusement in her expression was a clear sign of it. "The least I can do is try, yes? After her attitude towards us, I don't mind using a little force." Brow rose as the child turned her ass towards them, folding into a position that was surely uncomfortable. Did she not understand that she was leaving her spine and neck in full view, where she couldn't see and prepare for an attack? Even if they intended not to harm her too badly, Lakota was severely disappointed in this new generation. Surely Demetrie knew the most sensitive, vulnerable parts of her that could mean her instantaneous death were bared to two mercenaries? Snorting she ignored her pettiness, gaze flickering to Ktulu and dismissing the childishly mulish display.

It seemed her Chieftess had relaxed in her presence, and so the midnight vixen gave a small smile and let her own muscles ease out of the military pose she adopted naturally. "I doubt they have a healer, so even if they attempt to take her she will be dead weight. They will be foolish to attempt to take her from me by force," she hissed silkily. She wouldn't give Demetrie up until she was satisfied with the time she had served. After the blatant disrespect she'd seen from the tiny brat and Tonka, Lakota had little patience for the imitators. Crafty grin twitched her lips at the dark carmine maiden's words, a sly nature within it that had not existed in the small smile she'd given Ktulu earlier. "No lie could sway me from your side, Ktulu. Especially not deceptive words from such a young girl." Of course said pipsqueak had to pipe up at that point, swaying and mumbling through her haze. Lakota studied her intently, wondering why in the world she was still so heavily under the influence of her drug when she had removed nearly all of it from her system. Oh well, not her problem. It wouldn't harm her at least.

Information spilled easily from her lips, scattered as it was, and Lakota was tempted to pry more from her until she slid down to the ground in a weak flop. It looked rather uncomfortable, actually, so Lakota lowered her crown and pushed at the place where her neck and shoulder met. Intending to roll her onto her side so that her chin wasn't in such an uncomfortable position, and to get her legs out from beneath her where they had clearly never meant to go. "Well, at least we know that. Only a little different from what Ophelia already told us, but maybe we can encourage her to tell us more." Delicate shoulders shrugged, uncaring. Let Ktulu deal with the given information, relay it to Ophelia who had clearly taken control of the situation and the task of warning the other herds. At least that's what Kota had heard. She shadowed Ktulu more often than her pale sister, and with no affiliation to the intelligence side of the Grey, she didn't bother herself with more than protecting the silvery dame that was her leader's twin.

::ooc; lame and short, didn't realize I had been holding this up
::tag; Ktulu, Demetrie, Grey

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members] - by Lakota - 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM