the Rift

~welcome back to the real world~ ( open)

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare had left the threshold for some time now, but she somehow found herself back, again. Sure it wasn't like her home, where the waves crashed against the shore with such a beautiful clashing of the solid and liquid states. Her mahogany colored body was the only thing that seemed to contrast the ever growing darker woods. The sky clouded over, sure of rain.

The mare smiled as she looked up to the sky, a few droplets of water hitting her nose. Her ears perked forward as she heard to familiar voices. Ah, Naeatii and Jack, two of her faithful family. Her legs stretched out as she carried herself and her child towards them.

Her stomach grew each and every day, the little pirate inside her frolicked, aready wanting to come out. Cosette knew that her little mate would be a handful just by the way he was already in his womb. Yes, his. Cosette had this awful strange feeling that her unborn child was a boy, and she hoped and prayed it would like like his father, his captain, the leader of the pirates. Ah yes, Corsair, how she loved him so.

Cosette grew closer to the two and saw them both poking there noses at a stallion who seemed to be hiding in the trees. Cosette smiled. It brought comfort to her heart seeing her recruits recruiting themselves. Sure Cosette was now considered the Captains lass, but she thought of herself as no higher than the two standing before her, sure she was more looked upon by Corsair, and they all had to follow her rule now as well, but Cosette was not one to really give orders, even if she was a natural leader and could provide instruction if the time came that she needed to do so.

"Ahoy, Naeatti, Jack." she said with her calm french covered accent hinted with her pirate speak. "Let us not frighten the mate!" she said looking into the trees at the paint stallion. "Ahoy, I be Cosette, Lass of the sea, mate of thy Captain. We mean ye no harm, and nor does the water that falls from the sky. I promise ye, it feels great, why dont ye step out and see for yeself? Don't worry we shall protect ye. After all, pirates are very loyal to their family" she offered him another comforting smile. "I too lost part of me family, and the other part, did not care to know me. And what we be here for, well, I will let one of these lovely two to tell ye"

OOC: Sorry for bombarding you with Pirates xD

walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Cosette</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Castiel - 04-01-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Naeatii - 04-01-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Jack - 04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Castiel - 04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Cosette - 04-02-2013, 01:04 AM