the Rift

[PRIVATE] playin' our video games, xanthos

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 51590bd1d785d]

Adele & Vera

Adele's stomach felt large and often turned inside of her, giving the blue and red mare a sickening feeling. Vera had grown increasingly worrisome over this, often flying by her bonded's side just to carefully monitor Adele's growing tummy. Adele had no idea what it was making her stomach bulge and twist. She thought she had just eaten a bit of bad clover, but the affects of that would've worn off a long time ago, Adele's stomach had been growing and turning ever since she had met Loki and he had done things to her that were just too private to speak of.

The worrisome chirp of Vera sliced into Adele's thoughts, the mare turning her head to look at the snow-like dragon flying by her side. Vera landed on her bonded's nape, sticking out like a sore thumb in Adele's magical mane of fire. The flames harmed no one, but didn't give Vera much grip. The little dragon's claws often cut into Adele's skin, leaving her nape scabbed and scarred.

'Alright?' Vera questioned, positioning herself comfortably on Adele.

'Why wouldn't I be?'

'You look as if you have swallowed another horse.'

'I'm fine, Vera, stop worrying about me.'

'Then what are we going to do today?'

'Compare flowers.'

'You bore me.' With that, Vera let out a hot breath of smoke, raising her wings and within a few flaps of the pale appendages, the little dragon was once again flying by her bonded's side, though she was much more interested in her own thoughts than Adele's stomach or flowers. Adele flicked her tail of fire as she rolled her bi-colored eyes, studying the flowers at her dainty diamond hooves as she walked through this new landscape.

[i'm sorry if this post doesn't make any sense, Adele and I are still learning how to get along xc]

talk talk talk

Messages In This Thread
playin' our video games, xanthos - by Adele - 04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: playin' our video games, xanthos - by Xanthos - 04-04-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: playin' our video games, xanthos - by Adele - 04-05-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: playin' our video games, xanthos - by Xanthos - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM