the Rift

[BASIN] Heaven or Hell [closed | finished]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
Descaro grunted at Leyra's comment, his lips turning into a smirk as he lifted his resting foot and prepared the long journey back. The stallion wondered if Leyra intended to follow him the whole way back, the conversation was bound to be awkward if not verging on screaming at each other. Either way the Soldier shrugged, she could follow along if she wanted, but he hoped the blue mare didn't expect him to speak to her. They might scare their newest recruit away if they allowed themselves the pleasure of an argument. He turned to consider Dravilo then, she asked quite an odd question and it took a moment for the bay to realize she had picked up on something he'd said earlier. His gaze turned thoughtful and he chose his next words carefully, not wanting to give too much away to a mare he'd only just met.

"By siding with our enemy" he said simply, but with a finality to his voice that he would speak no more of the matter. If she proved trustworthy then maybe he would tell her more later, for now he couldn't just blurt out gang secrets in the middle of the Threshold. Psyche would have his pride in an instant. Not something Descaro wished to lose, in his mind it was one of his best assets, along with his handsome picture. An ear flickered as Leyra asked if she would join them back and the Soldier watched the stranger carefully. Noting she seemed more than willing to cooperate with them and he was pleased she asked many questions, an ignorant mare would only become a liability after all.

Dravilo spoke the deciding words and finally Descaro began to walk towards the icy Basin, throwing a look once over his shoulder and motioning for her to follow. Completely ignoring Leyra as he did. "Follow me then, it's a fair walk but nothing too strenuous. Once we reach the Basin I will take you to one of a higher rank than myself, you may choose a role amongst the herd then. If you wish to."

With that he walked off, presuming they were following.

[I'll ask for her rank to be changed and make a post in the Basin ^^]

xxsimplicity-stock | fantasydesignstock @ da

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell [closed | finished] - by Zdravilo - 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Descaro - 04-02-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Leyra - 04-02-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Zdravilo - 04-02-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Descaro - 04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Leyra - 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Zdravilo - 04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Descaro - 04-05-2013, 06:09 AM