the Rift

Keep your eyes on the horizon | open

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

So this mare had lived in the Tides. Ktulu couldn't remember having ever seen her there before. She'd said it was brief so there was the possibility that she had lived there and left before she and her sister had ever been born. "You might have known my parents." she decided. "They ruled over the Tides together." She was fairly certain that her father had been the original, God chosen leader. That he had fought no one to take the Tides as his own. Her mother, she knew, had been picked by her father to rule beside him.

"Your name is strong." Ktulu said, her smile brightening a bit when the mare finally introduced herself. "I am Ktulu, once of the Tides, now warrior in training of the Dragon's Throat." The black dun shifted her weight. "As in Isilme there are herds here should you choose to live in one, but only two of them allow for all species. My home, the Dragon's Throat, is ruled by Kri and she welcomes all, though most of the herd consists of pegasus. The Foothills are ruled over by Indy and Gossamer, my grandparents, and Smoke. They also accept all races. The World's Edge only allows unicorn residents."

Ktulu finally took a breath, her head tilting slightly. "I will accompany you to whichever herd you decide to stay in." She offered generously.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-15-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Ktulu - 07-16-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Eyes on the horizon | open - by Cassiopeia - 07-31-2012, 09:42 PM